Monday, February 27, 2012

Trending

I'M BACK!  There have been gremlins in my blog for the last 2 weeks and I haven't been able to post. I still have some issues, but I guess it's new blogger-itis and I just have a lot to learn.  I sure wish I'd hurry up!!

There have been so many things going on in the last two weeks.  First of all were the Valentine's cards to be made and mailed. Did you get yours out super early??  I hope y'all got your fill of chocolate and smelled lots of roses ;-)  I had a Valentine's card class at my local scrapbook store that was a lot of fun.  I had some tips for the girls and they had some for me.  That's what I love about scrapbooking, everyone shares great ideas that makes our creative juices flow even faster.

So trending now are several new CRICUT CARTS  I've been wanting to share with you.  Here are the February releases and if you haven't already seen them, they look like a lot of fun.





There are more boxes on the cartridge than shown above.


This is the follow up to the popular, but retired Tags, Bags, Boxes and More.  This Cricut cartridge comes with a new feature.  It has the ability to score your project before you even cut it out!  How cool is that!  A scoring blade is being sold that will work with this cartridge and more in the future.  

This cartridge also has some really great tags, cards, envelopes, word art and skinny word art to use with the new gel pens Provo Craft is coming out with. 



And how cute is this cartridge?  Even it's name is fun!  It has some great word art and garden  images.  It has  bees and cute bee sayings, for all of you bee lovers out there.


Then last but not least: 




 I think this is a darling cartridge that also has a font.  It would go great with The New Testament cart.
~~~~~~~
 I'll try to get the March carts up sooner!  

So glad you stopped by.  Come again, I'll have the coffee on and remember to


LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE!

1 comment: